Yesterday was one of those days where, at the end, I thought to myself "boy, I wish there were a forum where I could document and reflect on the happenings of this day for myself, but also share what's going on with others." doh. So, I'm going to try this again. Rather than see this as a way to become totally overwhelmed, I want to see this as a way to unwind, rave, vent, muse . . .

Ash got a HAMSTER yesterday, adopted from one of Adrian's teachers. Hammie (yes, Hammie) needs to keep his name, I guess, as Ash insists he'll get confused otherwise. So, Ash added "the wonder hamster" (thanks Weird Al). Beyold, Syrian Teddy Bear Hamster Hammie the Wonder Hamster (picture to come). Bow at his bizarre stench, his disasterously cute head of fuzziness, his penchant for strawberries!
Ash started 2
nd grade (out of the boiler room and the cue with the giant muddy puddle!) and Adrian started his last day of preschool.

Ash got a HAMSTER yesterday, adopted from one of Adrian's teachers. Hammie (yes, Hammie) needs to keep his name, I guess, as Ash insists he'll get confused otherwise. So, Ash added "the wonder hamster" (thanks Weird Al). Beyold, Syrian Teddy Bear Hamster Hammie the Wonder Hamster (picture to come). Bow at his bizarre stench, his disasterously cute head of fuzziness, his penchant for strawberries!
Ash started 2
nd grade (out of the boiler room and the cue with the giant muddy puddle!) and Adrian started his last day of preschool.
No comments:
Post a Comment